Monday 19 December 2016

I Really Need Some Help - Anybody?!


Can anyone help me? I've written...what? 3 posts so far? And I'm really enjoying it. Writing this blog is so cool. I love having a place to share my thoughts and ramble. It's like having a place I can hide away when things are rough.

But I do have one issue. I have no clue how to design at all! Seriously, this blog looks a mess and I have no idea how to fix it up. And I don't really have any money to spend on a design either. So what can I do?

Does anyone have any sort of design knowledge which they'd like to share? Can you help me out in anyway? If so, I'd really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. I've had a lot of experience designing websites - especially on the Blogger platform. How may I be of service? :) (Feel free to email me!)

    Rosie / rosecolflesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely be shooting you an email.

      Delete
  2. I think you did get your blog design figured out? I clicked on the test blog at first when I wanted to see your blog! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Thank you for the comment on my blog as well1

    ReplyDelete